FAMILY MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM
Some people assume that karate is for children only and that their parents should focus on more practical stuff in life!
Well, this misconception arises due to the confusion that martial arts is about fighting and jumping around only, well it’s not.
So how exactly is it beneficial if parents and children practice together in a dojo?
First, let’s see some of the benefits of karate for children and adults.
Karate for Kids:
– Improves discipline in the children
– Enhances self-esteem
– Improves listening skills in them, makes them more obedient
– Improves socialising skills
– Provides physical fitness and improves healthy living
– Improves motor skills and coordination
– Avoid obesity
– Educates and prepares against bullying
– Stress management
– Improves sense of respect for elders, peers, and people around them
– Promotes the skill and sense of resolving the conflicts without violence, yes truly it does!
Adult Martial Arts Classes:
It’s not just the kids who benefit from martial arts; adults have numerous benefits of martial arts too, including:
– Lose weight and get in shape
– Not just look great, but also feel great too!
– Learn the effective and real self-defense skills
– Gain self-confidence
– Improve self-discipline
– Relieve stress
– Gain self-control
– Socialise and make more friends, who’re skilled and ready to watch their back!
Benefits of Parents and Children practising karate together
Well, out of the long list of benefits of family karate classes, let us see some mutual benefits martial arts provides:
– Improves family bonding
– Parents can monitor the progress of their children
– Parents can assess make sure if their children are safe enough to survive in the world and various situations
– Parents can monitor and understand various aspects of the child’s personality
– Reduces the gap between child and parent and improves frankness and friendship between the two of them
– Parents can monitor in real time what the instructor is turning their kids into; a better individual or not
Check out our timetable page to book your FREE trial lesson.