FAMILY MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM
Juniors and Adults in perfect unity!
Karate is both a fascinating traditional Martial Art and a practical way to learn self defence. Karate training will improve your fitness, concentration, tone, flexibility and confidence. The great thing about learning a Martial Art is that the fitness benefits come whilst you are busy learning and enhancing new skills.
For our junior members we still incorporate our internationally multi award winning Success for Life Children’s Educational and Development Programme.
Students learn all the elements of Karate – Kata (formal exercise), technique, application of technique, self defence and pad and bag work. There is also the opportunity to take part in light contact sparring if you wish.
The classes taught at Cobra Life are tailored to the age groups. They are varied and exciting covering traditional Kata, techniques, self defence all whilst having great fun with variety of training aids & systems.
Competition in both execution of Kata and point fighting is also available should you want to give it a go…there really is something for everyone but you don’t need to decide based on this write up, just book a free trial and come and see for yourself!
On top of all that, for those interested, we also offer competition in both Kata and point sparring.
Check out our timetable page for full details & to book in for a FREE trial and come along to see how great the classes are!
WHY FAMILY MARTIAL ARTS?
Some people assume that karate is for children only and that their parents should focus on more practical stuff in life!
Well, this misconception arises due to the confusion that martial arts is about fighting and jumping around only, well it’s not.
So how exactly is it beneficial if parents and children practice together in a dojo?
First, let’s see some of the benefits of karate for children and adults.
Karate for Kids:
– Improves discipline in the children
– Enhances self-esteem
– Improves listening skills in them, makes them more obedient
– Improves socialising skills
– Provides physical fitness and improves healthy living
– Improves motor skills and coordination
– Avoid obesity
– Educates and prepares against bullying
– Stress management
– Improves sense of respect for elders, peers, and people around them
– Promotes the skill and sense of resolving the conflicts without violence, yes truly it does!
Adult Martial Arts Classes:
It’s not just the kids who benefit from martial arts; adults have numerous benefits of martial arts too, including:
– Lose weight and get in shape
– Not just look great, but also feel great too!
– Learn the effective and real self-defense skills
– Gain self-confidence
– Improve self-discipline
– Relieve stress
– Gain self-control
– Socialise and make more friends, who’re skilled and ready to watch their back!
Benefits of Parents and Children practising karate together
Well, out of the long list of benefits of family karate classes, let us see some mutual benefits martial arts provides:
– Improves family bonding
– Parents can monitor the progress of their children
– Parents can assess make sure if their children are safe enough to survive in the world and various situations
– Parents can monitor and understand various aspects of the child’s personality
– Reduces the gap between child and parent and improves frankness and friendship between the two of them
– Parents can monitor in real time what the instructor is turning their kids into; a better individual or not
Check out our timetable page to book your FREE trial lesson.
|Cobra Life Family Martial Arts Black Belt Academy||Monday||Family||Karate||8+ Family Karate||Book Now|
|Cobra Life Family Martial Arts Black Belt Academy||Tuesday||Family||Karate||8+ Family Karate||Book Now|
|Cobra Life Family Martial Arts Black Belt Academy||Wednesday||Family||Karate||8+ Family Karate||Book Now|